home improvement design

Search This Blog

Pages

Decorate your kid’s room You On Here » » Decorate your kid’s room

While I was decorating my niece’s room a couple of years ago, I realised that there is a dearth of furniture and furnishings available. Most of the things that were available were too common or boring. Nothing excited me. So I had to create a concept and make it from scratch. Nothing was picked up from any store.

But then I did not know a store like Bumble Bee in Delhi :) Set up by Rani Advani, this retail outlet is on Wodehouse Road in Colaba. They have a delightful range of products for kids rooms.

kids room kids room decoration

The products are from the UK chain Kidsline but I think Bumblebee will be introducing other companies as well. I particularly like the fact that they have an entire range of coordinates.

kid’s room decoration

I picked sealife as it was my favourite from the range available.

I am not sure if the entire line of furniture is also available, and that would be really nice. I think right now it is basically customised, but perhaps soon we will see more.It would also be interesting if there were more concepts for walls and windows,rugs, artwork etc and if there were also options for more contemporary lines. I will feature some that I like in another post.

Source: interiorspaces.wordpress.com

you on Decorate your kid’s room https://myhomeimprovementdesign.blogspot.com/2008/12/decorate-your-kids-room_1311.html
related postDecorate your kid’s room for you .
My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive

Followers