home improvement design

Search This Blog

Pages

To My Readers You On Here » To My Readers

It's hard to believe that October is already here! I love Halloween, who doesn't?

I also can't believe I let an entire month go by without posting!! I might not have a large number of followers (yet ;) but I appreciate those of you who do follow and stop by to leave comments. Thank you! I sincerely apologize for my absence during September.

The good news is what's keeping me so busy. First, I started home schooling my 12 year old daughter. It's a great public online school but I had no idea how much extra work it would be. I'm teaching her all of her subjects including PreAlgebra--are you kidding me!? I'm using brain cells that I forgot I had :).

I'm also staying busy as a contributing author for a great website called LoveToKnow. You can find my articles on the Home, Garden & Events channel, in the Antiques, Bedding, Furniture and Interoir Design categories. So I have been very busy writing, just not here. However, I love and miss blogging, sharing news on my designer home decor website and visiting other great blogs. Therefore, I am determined to stop neglecting my bloggy love!

I will also start linking to some of my LoveToKnow articles each month so that those of you who find me here can easily find me there. LoveToKnow is a very big site with a lot of great writers on dozens of different topics, give it a try!

Here are some links to my articles:

Please feel free to leave comments on any of my articles. I would love to know who's reading them and it will enable me to visit your blog and return the favor!


you on To My Readers https://myhomeimprovementdesign.blogspot.com/2010/10/to-my-readers_01.html
related postTo My Readers for you .
My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive

Followers